Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ready for the New Week

My cousin Katie Hampton posted an interesting article about Elder Ballard and Elder Uchtdorf attending the inaguaration. I'd post it to, but that would be copying, so here's a link:
http://babyhampton.blogspot.com/

This week has gone by slooowly, but its been okay. I was really bummed out last week, because our trip to Homer got cancelled because of bad roads. But they are the same bad roads that gave me two days off of school, so I guess I can't complain. On the other hand, now I'm paying for those two days off because certain teachers, like Mr. Fry, are running us ragged with tons of work! I think the amount of blog posts reflects how on top of Physics I am, this last week I have been behind and that's why there has been a drought. We re-scheduled the take-off for Febuary 5th, because the CTSO conference was also re-scheduled. So it all worked out in the end.

Play practice has been long lately, but I think the play will come together. Or it won't. But usually it does, so I'll keep my hopes up. :)

Class Act sang at Colony Middle's Festival of the Arts, which used to be a big deal, but there was practically no one there. It was fun anyway. I just found out we got paid $200 for singing at the Mental Health Conference, and we've been invited to sing at a Racial Edjucation Conference (or something) this Wednesday and they're going to pay us again! It should be a lot of fun, but busy because...

Tuesday and Wednesday I get to go to Honor Band. I'm really excited, I get to play first chair French horn and I only have to miss Physics once! Speaking of Physics, I've got a whole set of problems I haven't even looked at, so I'd better run.













PS- I've gotten to spend a lot of time with Hanna this week, it has been really fun. We really haven't gotten to hang out a lot in high school, and I have missed it. Anyways, here's a picture of us from sophomore year, just being weird. Warning: tiny bit of backdriff. I'd put a black bar over it, but I don't want to waste the time.

No comments: