Sunday, January 11, 2009

More vid and a wonderful day

Here's another video from California. We're stuffing six kids in a Weaver Nest, (thought it would be a good photo op) and then of course they started fighting.

Had a spectacular day on Friday, Jazz Choir and Class Act sang at the Palmer Art's Council's Annual meeting, and for some reason, even though I had a cold, the quartet sang really really well! It was so flattering for everyone there to be freaking out about us, it was really awesome. Makes me excited for the next time we get to sing. And it made me think about how great it is that I've been able to participate in that quartet in high school. I have to thank Apryll Walker, who helped us so much starting my Freshman year. And the girls I sing with are my best friends: Irene, Sara, Madison, Kendra, and Morgan, I love you guys so much! Thank you for always being there for me. And Randy, of course, our current director, is fabulous as well. I am blessed to have such a neat opportunity. Now for some pictures through the years...


Our first fair performance...I had forgotten how I much I love those striped polyester shirts!


Field attack


Another very memorable uniform.


Friday Fling and Irene's first appearance.


Our CD Cover "Alaska Girls Have Class"


Singing at the Madrigal


Alright, here's the last one, the only group photo I managed to get when we sang for the PND Party. You can tell from this picture that we are insane. Sorry Irene, you're only half in the picture, haha. I'm sure the Moss' have some nicer ones. (HEM HEM Madison you should send them to me :) )

Well, I just accidently burned some cookies, so I'd probably better go. Plus, I have a lot more bragging about myself to do filling out these scholarship applications. That gets really annoying. Anyway, peace out.

No comments: