Monday, December 15, 2008

Almost Christmas

Only 3 more days of school and a few more finals, then I'm finally free for Christmas!
I'm so excited because Morgan is here already, Micah is coming late on the 19th and Kendra is coming on the 21st! Too bad Grainger won't be there. My Christmas checklist includes:
  1. SLEEP
  2. Make a Gingerbread house
  3. Caroling party
  4. Sledding
  5. Maybe a hot date
  6. Snow Ball dance with the Partner's Club
  7. Trip to CALIFORNIA!
  8. Scholarship Apps...this one isn't so exciting maybe I should have left it off
  9. Sending a Christmas package to Elder Blackett
  10. Chocolate Party (hopefully we have time)
  11. Disneylanding it up
  12. Getting a tan maybe

So my list is pretty generic and not very exciting, but don't worry. There will be lots of fun had in the next few weeks!

But right now, I need to finish my english assignments that my teacher refuses to grade. She makes me SO mad.

No comments: