Thursday, November 20, 2008

A relatively free day

On the way home from school today, 98.9 was playing Christmas music! Usually, I ban any and all yuletide tunes until after Thanksgiving, but I actually really enjoyed it.And now, a festive Christmas picture from Dr. House and his team:
That is seriously the most un-Christmas picture ever.
Yesterday Adam helped me out with my Physics, so I bought him some Taco Bell, and while we were there I enjoyed almost a liter a Baja Blast. Free refills, so I really gulped it down. Unfortunately, we didn't finish the problems until almost 10:30, and I was so wired on caffeine that I didn't sleep until after midnight. So I stayed up and watched House.
I should be working my butt off on my history essay test, but I just found out it isn't due 'til TUESDAY! Then I thought I would be busy with an extra credit Physics lab, but that fell through, so all I have to do is bring some supplies tomorrow and I get the credit for it. All that's left for today then is my English essay and the FFA Meeting. We're gonna go sledding.
Peace.

1 comment:

Calvin Smooth said...

good to see you done took me advice