Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hey Guys

I need to go to bed soon...or actually more like an hour ago, because Class Act is singing twice tomorrow. We have a really pretty religious song worked up called,"This is the Christ". At first I didn't really like it, but it's definately grown on me.



Here are some pictures I thought I'd post tonight.
The Original Class Act: 2007


New Class Act, Church Prom 2008

Anything Goes, 2008


With two of my favorite people, Rayne and Mom, after winning Grand Champion at the fair this year.

So, one thing that can be a strength and a weakness about me is that I'm very pragmatic. I'm very disciplined, very practical. This helps me out a lot, when it comes to getting things done, and not letting romantacism or self pity get in the way of getting things done. But it's also terrible, because I don't relate to people very well. I feel like a robot. And I wish I was a little more romantic, and a lot more fun. Something to work on I guess.

To start, someone should teach me how to make my blog more cute and less like an English report. And tell me how to put pictures on here without it being a total pain in the butt.

Speaking of practical, on Thursday Mr. Fry let us out of Physics (6th period) early, a shocker!, so we got an extra hour and a half of Christmas Break. I spent about an hour of it at the Public Library. It sounds terrible, but I really enjoyed myself. I checked out some more Robert Cormier books, I'm working on Beyond the Chocolate War. I was sceptical, because really, how can you follow The Chocolate War? But if anyone can, Cormier can I guess.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep now. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel you crack me up! I love your blog its so cute I don't know what you are talking about it looking like an English assignment...unless you have changed it since I have last talked to you...Well I love ya and wish you a very happy Christmas. And when Matti gets here we all need to hang out!