Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Remember how I always blog when I'm busy?

Funny stuff.

So here's an update.  10 freaking days until I get married.  Holy cow.  I'm packing and moving and studying and taking finals (or, I'm supposed to be doing that...) and I'm just really, really excited.  You would be too.  Have you seen my fiance?

Yowzer!  And that was taken two years ago!

So...yeah.  I'm not too into giveaways usually, but check this out.  Rachael is pretty awesome, even though I don't know her in real life.  And these books look awesome.  And call me materialistic, but I want them.

Okay.  I think I've wasted enough time now and should study for my Environment test... or look up stuff for my focus story.  Or make a powerpoint presentation.  Or...I'm going to stop listing.  It's making me depressed.

Rachel

No comments: