Friday, January 29, 2010

Lars and the Real Girl

My sister Rita recommended I watch this movie, so I put it on my Netflix queue. Then I read the description and I was like...what?

So I'm telling you now- don't read the description, just watch the movie. Or if you do read the description, don't get freaked out. It's sooo good. Trust me.

Calvin's getting married. He never posted it on his blog so...there you go. Should be good times.

I got to perform in my third improv show (off campus!) at Spoon Me last night. It went pretty well, I had fun.

Tomorrow I have to get a head start on all my textbook reading for next week. I'm already 2 chapters behind in my Animal Science class (plus Anthology) and my Beginning Newswriting Class, and have to read one more chapter in Society and Disability and two in Media Smarts! Ugh, it's so annoying.

Other than that, I'm not really sure what I'll do. Any ideas?

No comments: