Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just One More...

I'm almost done with finals. I think I aced the first three. Yay me! They weren't hard. Just one more, and I should do fine if I could get myself to study just a little bit...but I don't want to. I decided I really dislike Biology. I just have to keep reminding myself that after this final I don't have to deal with this class anymore, ever. And then I'll go home and it will be spectacular!

Last night improv class was SO funny. One of the best ones I've been to in a long time. Particularly funny was the concept thrown out that people could "name drop" famous people that they don't know. For instance, "Hey guys, in a few days, I'm going to be celebrating the birth of Jesus." Or, (at a fantasy convention) "Hey guys, I just read this great book by J.R.R. Tolkein." Like that would impress someone. Ah, cracks me up. If you guys want to see some clips of the USU improv club, go to www.youtube.com/theanticsimprov. There are even a few of me (see 1,3,25).

Can't wait to get home! I'll see some of you soon.
Rachel

No comments: