Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Been A While...

My life is boring, and yet busy and hectic at the same time. I don't want to write about homework or scholarship applications or FFA state convention stuff. Instead I'll just post some fun pictures.

A Few from the Church History Tour...






Headed to the Hard Rock Cafe in Niagra Falls, Ontario.








Taking a break from driving to Missouri! Only long enough to figure out where we were going, but still!












Freezing Cold Wagon Ride in Nauvoo











A Few from "Hello Dolly"...



This is my backstage food, yo. I love that there's hairspray sitting next to it.











Epic









<--A Racist Bear Ritual


















And a Few From School Prom!








What a good lookin' group












Me and My Hotty Prom Date- except I broke his bouttinierre!









Alright, its getting late and I have SO much to do! Save me some of tha corn for later!
Rachel

No comments: