Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Insanity

My life is so hectic right now. Where to start...three terrible IB Essays, two excellent weekends of "Hello, Dolly!" performances, a trip to Juneau to lobby for FFA, and kind of a new guy (I know, wow :))


I cannot wait to get away from all this madness when we leave for our roadtrip on Saturday, it will feel soooo good. I probably won't blog for a while, because of all of that. But here's a picture to tide you over.


Alright, I know this is from a while ago, but I got my pictures of my camera, then never

posted them, and by the time I thought of it, it was already really late. So here are the grandkids (minus Louis) at Universal Studios. This picture actually worked out...it took a couple tries to get them all to stop fighting. You can see Daisy and Avery are matching :) The boys are matching too, but Dane and Ty have their jackets on so you can't tell.

PS- Does anyone else ever google their name? It's fun. And for me, I'm really the only Rachel Kenley around, so all the results I getare actually about me...until recently. Apparently, ANOTHER Rachel Kenley exists, and is popular in cyberspace. As if this weren't bad enough, she's an author of erotic literature! Seriously, ew! I feel like someone's stolen my name and ruined my reputation!

1 comment:

Mad said...

Well Rachel, that is ironic with the author. I know, I feel so bad that you are so incredibly stressed out. Hey but I was looking at pictures of the cast party with you and scotty and you look absolutely beautiful.