Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

Only Calvin reads my occasional postings.  And he comments rude things.

Tuesday night I made the WORST dinner ever.  Seriously, it was worse than the chocolate cole slaw smoothie incident.  It made me sick to my stomach for the rest of the night.  I'm usually pretty good at cooking, guess God needed to humble me.  Micah even threw it away.  He said that was so that I didn't see or smell it again and get sick.  It was really, really gross.

Today and tomorrow I am working on the following: My online portfolio (see it here when it's done!), JCOM scholarship, music class, scheduling my last semester of school ever.  EVER.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ummm, what was it? How can you leave us hanging like that?

Melissa said...

The gross dinner I mean. What did you ruin that badly?

Calvin Smooth said...

Please describe what the gross dinner was. I'm not rude. I'm truthful.