Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thinking about Improv...

I think my mind is accustomed to having one focus.  Like, besides school, of course. :)  I'm used to spending all my excess brain energy on thinking about FFA, and now that I don't need and don't want to think about that, I gotta occupy my mind somehow.  Improv seems to be the new obsession.  I like that.  I like reading the books, I like listening to the Podcasts, I like thinking about it and having weird dreams about it and having character parties at my house.  So if I mention it more from time to time, you know why.

Today's best improv idea: "Edit like a ninja- kill the scene seven seconds before it knows it's dead."

Speaking of not wanting to think about FFA, I have about four days left to write my final essay on what I learned for my Special Problems in AgEd class.  I really don't want to do that.  I mean, I have to do that, but it will be hard.  And I want to do it right.

But before that, I have a dorky collage to make.  Why is it that college is so expensive and time consuming....and yet I BS most of my homework ?

1 comment:

Calvin Smooth said...

here is an improv thought...

Say your jokes like they are not funny. Be more like Colin on whos line is it anyway than like wayne.