Monday, February 9, 2009

Salsa Dancing

I've been filling out scholarship applications all evening. I'm sure some of my friends think that all I ever do is fill out scholarship applications and my response is: yeah, pretty much. That and FFA. And Hello Dolly. And occasionally I'll do some homework.

I did get the opportunity to stretch my horizons last week: salsa dancing! Here are some of my favorite pictures. Scott was quite the dancer :)






Group Photo!


And this nice/creepy gentlemen grabbed me and started teaching me the tango! Poor kid did not know what he was getting into though, I was a terrible student!


Scott lost faith in me while I was dancing with man in black, so he started dancing with Josh...


It was cold outside on the snow mountain!


Our next adventure- swing dancing! But it will probably have to wait until the beginning of March. Cuz that's when Dolly is over! :)

1 comment:

Mad said...

Oh I'm soo jelous!!! I like Scotts little nerdy thumbs up sign there. And, um, who the heck is the strange guy?